16.6.05

4, count 'em, 4 days off, all 4 bad, all 4 work @ Job#2, all 4 naught...

Schedule of my sanity-sustaining job @ the firehouse allows for 24 hour shifts, (3 of 'em) spaced w/ a day off, follwed by 4 daze off. On these 4 daze, I migarte my sorry ass to the oasis of pink in our island sea of blue.

What a friggin' long winded diatribe.

Job2, at the 1927 built pink lady of Waikiki, for the past 23 years. Joy. Work an average of 29-30 days ( s/b daze ) a month. Hella fun. Surf keeps me sane. ( aruguably ) Hours at hotel predominately night, restaurant. So stress is my co-pilot. He packs a large spot in my truck load of life.

So, that being said, lets get to the litany of problemo's facing Hawaiianmark of recent, prime, vintage. Any wives, women, significant others who have/are going thru the wonderous time after a hysterectomy, please leave your comments for my reading. I would appreciate it. It sure as fuck could help me in this period of change. C had hers done 2 years back, and avoiding meds, ahs been pretty even keeled for the most part. Recently, w/ her job problems, the silent mode, (aka- as come near me, speak to me, or let me know of your exsistence, and I will KILL you) C has been quite the handfull of late. So today I kindly asked for us to speak about the situation, this, instead of going for a surf, so, pretty dire for me.

Bottom line C been lying about a set of debts that are now gonna fuck us, violently, in the ASS.

Oh for the 1 week a month of PMS, so much easier on the male pyschi. Sorry ladies, if that offends, sorry. Honest.

Anywhosafats, back to the challenges of firehouse 'morrow. At least I got a surf in. Maybe more on Saturday. Either that, or MFB, CFD. ..... .... .... ( measure for box, call for dirt )

Planning on doing a photoblog of the day 'morrow. Got the digicam, and Hello thingy, maybe it will spark something in my pre-dementia mind that will be creative. Day starts at 0500, so garrans I wont be a pretty sight for the 1st series. We will see. Should irritate the fuck outta the guys at the station. (insert quite evil laugh track)

Pre-fathers day aloha to fathers, fathers-to-be, step-fathers, etc. Raise strong, smart, dedicate men, for your sons, and determined, strong, and loving women for your daughters. The legacy you leave, you entrust to those you nurture. Strong roots last thru winds of change, winds of destruction, breezes of refreshment. Fucked poetry, yes, but the best I can do on a messed up mind.

Koni-bear: If you still remember this site's web address, and read it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You are a wonderful son, a pride in my eyes, and deserving of all the good that comes your way. We love you a ton.

Me Kealoha Pumehana, Hauoli Lahanau.

I still miss that little Mr T, the fat little blackbear, witht the mohawk 'do.

God Bless You.

Aloha, Peace.

No comments: