27.4.11

Aloha Pumehana

There seems to be general consensus in the world that we be fucked. We as in America, we as in humans (wow Mark that includes Americans doofus) yeah stfu id ego and superego and the voices in my head. I'd guess to say that everyone has the view of hell in a handbasket.

Yeah.

Give up.

Quit.

Call it a day and draw the water.

Just stop and take a look at what goes on around you: do you see someone helping out another? Score 1 for humanity.

What of that "god bless you" when someone sneezed by a stranger?

Score 2 (sub buddha mohammed, any other MF deity youd like JUST GET THE POINT!)

That teen goth that held the door open for a elderly -

SCore 3

YOU picked up trash

Score 4 for Mom Nature

The asshole you let in in traffic -

Ah thats a bonus Score 20 - If he didnt use a blinker nor acknoledge - add 50

My current life is spiralling outta whack - and yet all it takes is a little terroist to say something like "look at this shell Papa!" and I STFU, recoil, and realize I aint shit. I aint nothing. I am part of this planet that needs to be part of this planet.

More so.

4 comments:

Little Kenny said...

Sending much love an aloha your way. I'm sure it doesn't make it any easier, but it's the best I've got. ;)

Little Kenny said...

PS. If that doesn't work that andre guy above me looks like he's on to something. Especially for a gentleman of your, ah, well, advanced years. :D

:P

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

No idea what's going on, but I appreciate you hanging in. I'm surrounded by give uppers. Hang in. I've got some spare 'it'll be okay' left to send ya. You're a rock. Even if you don't feel rocky.

fineartist said...

Keep yur head up, don't let 'em take away your fire, thunder and spirit, you are of quality, pure quality!