9.12.07

Echoes, silence, patience & grace.

Weakend by the lack of a strong foundation the house splits amongst the weight.

When the time at hand never moves into the alarm clocks ringing zone, sleep is for naught.

It is funny, how when the inevitable lies in wait, the mind reposes itself to a snails exsistence.

Wonder, yes, wonderment can entice the being to levels of pleasure unknown to those who do not empathize.

It is a long way to one twenty three. I wonder if I will attend.

Dreams in your head, dreams in your mind, dreams of happiness, prosperity, and togetherness. Fodder by the wayside, as time, silence, and deriliction of duty encompass the day.

Aside the problems created, I cringe.

No warm touch, no loving gaze, no connections to be made. Best to leave that telephone disconnected; as the answering machine has adjourned to a remorseful fax.

Work.

Love made visible.

Kahil, you write, but they do not listen.

My ears are shut.

3 comments:

alan said...

For the first time in a very long time we did two 6 day weeks, 10 hour days, back to back. The last time we were doing this it was 9's and I was in my 30's.

At almost 52, to quote Danny Glover "I'm too old for this s***"!

I don't know how you do it! I honestly don't...

Taking 4 days off starting tomorrow leading up to our anniversary on Friday. Perhaps I'll feel sane again by then!

Hugs...

alan

Anne said...

Wishing you peace, love, and understanding.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

(Sigh.)

Things getting better?

Let me know if you and the family are in Vegas the first full week of February.