19.7.08

Surf





Been having long days and longer nights.

The thing is, the world has all these damn obstacles to happiness. And surfing; the water; it is a greater thing than god imagined. He doesnt get the credit I deserve to give him for all that it does for me.

My mind is racing so fast now, and the dreams that are invading my sleeping hours are haunt filled and really frikkin weird.

Basically, I am scared.

Then I see these bright blue eyes of KJ, and the damn shit dont seem so bad.

But it really, really, it is.

I'm going surfing tomorrow.

Sunday.

Blessed church of the open sky will be my apse.

and water will be my communion.

See ya.

Aloha.

5 comments:

Anne said...

lots to be concerned about, when one pays attention. glad that k.j. blue eyes and the waves make it all bearable... thinking of you and yours mark.

beckyboop said...

Hi Mark! Thought I stop in to visit. The pictures look beautiful as usual.

I know what ya mean! I hate the damned obstacles. I am running into quite a few lately. It makes more bearable with the love of your family.

Now go take your communion. Take some for me too.

fineartist said...

Water holds such positive energy, really it does, every morning when I drag my raggedy old body to the tub, it's like a miracle happens, and I always feel so much better.

I'll bet the ocean has much more medicinal properties than mere tap water.

alan said...

Comfort is where we can find it in this world; enjoy it when you can!

alan

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I hope you're okay.