24.9.08

Hi, I'm Mark and I am a Doofus.

You know what? What? I am a doofus.

No shit sherlock! It aint like the powers that be never notice! Hey! Being trampled afoot by those who you aloha is to be expwcted, no?

Douche bag, you put a 'w' where a 'e' was supposed to go, moron.

Typical.

Ahhh the battles in my head; there is someone in there; but its not me.

(plagirism courtesy Pink Floyd, thank you very much)

I could shine on like a crazy diamond, but not right now. I busy.

The old doofi has been working as much as he can at the jobs 1 & 2, but the damn biotch of the situation is that shit is not cutting it, thanks GWB, oil companies, the moon, the fucking wind and anyone else that i really care to freaking blame.

Now me has gots to go and work a whole friggin bunch more hours at the NEW PINK - (the Moana) - good staff; not me who is bitching; god bless drunken bar patrons)

But WTF - (using all that goddamn cool text abbrev, donycha know) I will FKNG survive.

Maybe.


Ther eaint no swells on the horizon, BTW.



(oooooooOOOOooOooOoOoooo, more cool text abbrev!)



Grant me a pass, friends, Aloha to you all.


Me just vent, me just vent.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whoa -- so that's three jobs, now, or simply increased hours at Le Pink Nouveau?

Either way, it's the suckage when ONE job doesn't cut it.

GWB can KMA :-)

Little Kenny said...

I'd rather do something more intimate to GWB, but I won't bring down the quality of your blog by posting it here. ;)

Much aloha crazy man. Pass some on to Lady C as well.

~lk

alan said...

Though life is busy making coconuts of us all, at least you can smell the ocean even if you don't get "wet"!

That probably doesn't make it easier, but it's got to be better!

Here, the leaves are starting to turn and I know the snow and ice and bone-aching cold are right around the corner...

alan

Anne said...

hey, go listen to neil's version of a day in the life at my blog. it'll cure what ails ya. :)

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

You'll get through it.
Ya gotta.
People are looking up to you.

(No pressure, or anything.)