8.3.09

Electricity and Sink

Kohnster came and assited the remodelling-challenged with adding a outlet for the jacuzzi tub.

He didnt electrocute me. Nor I him, altho' I did kinda try. I guess in a sense I did; since he is getting a vasectomy on Tuesday. Where the getting nutered fell in with this, I have no idea. Then again, there is reason for everything I 'magine.

Got a really good deal on a bath room sink - 50 bucks off craigslist (again!) for a Kohler Sink valued at $150 - $175, so thats a score I reckon. Ordered a behind the lua (toilet) storage thingy made of recycled glass and faux bamboo, for the kiddo to throw things on the floor around.

Last week at FIRE we got our annual statement of vacation and sick leave taken.

Besides the time off from the wonderful moped incident, I took a grand total of .....




1 day vacation last year.


When we went to Vegas last year I swapped one day with another guy, and had to call in sick as we had guys on vacation already, and I had booked the trip, so call in sick was all I could do. I dont like to call in sick, if I aint, some twisted dedication and all that BS, I guess, good old company dweeble. Me.

I'm not bitching, just sayin' I am plodding along with the bathroom, so we will see, wont we?

Aloha!


Here's a link to tsome TV coverage of The Pink Grand Re-opening Gala

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy smokes!

alan said...

You're going to start taking some vacation days to surf, right? Just a few here and there?

Changed the 43 year old toilet in our bathroom last week...5 gallons down to 1.6 and the floor isn't damp anymore! (Old one was leaking below the tank.)

I've never known you to plod at anything...

alan