14.7.09

M/M LK & Crew & Chinatown Walk-a-bout

Met up with he infamous Mr. & Mrs. LK in Honolulu for beers and cheers and festivus. Went over to YardHouse and quaffed a beer or two while getting kicked under the table by my better half.

You guys are realllllllllly fine folks. Hope you had fun, I know we did!

Pre-beer fest -


Good Kine Peoples

Yesterday, went and holoholo'd to Chinatown with the boys and Maile.






Lots of fun conversation w/ Kaleo and Kekoa, Maile kept running over my foot with the stroller to let me know she was bored.

Spent today taking apart the Dryer; putting it back together, and relishing the act that it now works.

Aloha!

2 comments:

alan said...

Glad the dryer cooperated! That's always a great feeling!

I can't imagine my grandkids in that market...one of the boys would have been dropping something on their sister!

If Maile thinks she's bored now, wait 'til she's our age, eh?

alan

Little Kenny said...

I dunno HM and Lady C didn't seem too bored at the Yardhouse yeah?

It may have been just a bit more than two for me. Maybe. :) And I'm not counting the ones earlier in the afternoon at the hotel bar. Heh.

It was great to see you all again.

Much aloha to the whole clan. :)