14.8.09

I've got cookies as big as my head

KJ (international grommet of mystery) at LAX w/ huge-a-mongus cookie comped by Aunty Maimai.


Full Moon Cookie

Dont you just wish? Wouldn't a cookie right now just hit the spot? Shits and giggles; if you had one, I betcha you'd grind it right off. Milk, added bonus. I probably would.

So the first weeks of school gone past, the kids are going and I am losing my aforementioned mind as always. It is amazing to me to watch not only KJ, but Kiana, and Mai switch gears (for Mai and Kiana) to school mode. For KJ, it now is the start of a long educational journey, so his switch has not been off yet. That may be the greatest undestatement of the times. Senior year for Mai. 18 next month. Grade 4 for Kiana, and pre-school for KJ. Kekoa gets to cruise at home, wondering where the hell his accomplises went. Terrible 2's not holding him back on his enthusiasim for destruction.

The queen o' the abode is now at ******** Air, and thank god. Anymore time in the brig with the youth offenders woulda been not so aloha. Marry her, fly free. Oh wait, I did, but no time to yet.

Found out that my cholesterol level has basically a little more than tripled (FUCK!) in the past year. So changed my eating habits, which were not so bad, but something fucked me up to the point of another gout attack in June. Problem was, the thin never went away for over a month, so I finally went to the Doc, and she says 'whoa tiger; you be farquared, dude' ... sorta. So did some X-Rays and found out that the good old right ankle has degenrative arthritis. Wonderful. Thats allright tho' cause maybe I'll get my head out of my ass and get back to running afew miles vs. not. I guess you can not depend on surf to keep the boogie man away.

That lack of flex in the ankle hasnt made for a too inspired person in myself.

But as things go, it aint bad, just .... a hassle.

Off to the bullshit that is the hell hole of bullshit egotisim, falsefaced, crappaola...The Pink.

Aloha.

No comments: