23.9.09

Drawing Lines

I just want to be the TutuKane.

Total Sand Concentration

I dont want to be the Father.


Shade & Thoughts

Getting out of the son; and finding out what my stress levels are.


"High Water Shorts!!"

My days are 25 hours long, and weeks last 9 days.


He moves to the Big Island

Akoni moves to the Big Island of Hawaii, and I am happy; he will live with my parents and work 40 miles away in Hilo. My parents move on in age, and I have too full of a plate here, to be the right son at the right place, at the right time.

We will miss him tons, not only because he is dependable, but because he carries with him a joy for life that radiates from his soul.

I just want to be the Grandfather.

I spent 2 and a half hours on the road this morning just driving thru traffic. Delivering kids to school. After getting done with 24 hours Fire. We live on an island, and driving that long, for that short a distance is bullshit.

I am thinking of getting a bicycle.

I gotta lose weight/cholesterol/insanity.

The PinkHell is just nothing but a drag; it just well, sucks. It isnt the tourists; it is the phoniness of the management.

Dont really care for the new hires, neither. Dweebs, greeds, and "seeds".

Eh, sun'll come up tomorrow.

Aloha.

Stress Buster*

*Photo courtesy 808Surfer.

1 comment:

fineartist said...

That pic of that beautiful boy in those high water shorts made my day. heeeeeeee.