16.7.10

Pshaw and Pffft and the likelyhood of nothingness

Obviously yours truly has figured out that the world needs me to twitter my absent minded thoughts.

Wars will end, oil spills negated, flowers and good smelling stuffs will abound.

...and more than likely, I will bitch upon bitching about everything pink, luxury, collection, dweebs, dorks and dofi (that'd be the plural of doofus, 'cause there just cant be 1 that I encounter)...Garrans (guranteed) that I will throw in random 140 clips of my views on everything that I waltz upon in this maze of a haze that is my exsistence in controlling 3 terrorists and 1 college child.

Dont mind the queen.

I am sure as shit hits the oscillator that her regalness will find a place in 140 bytes of twitter-dom.

I reckon it'll be mostly pics, but who the hell knows?

I'm feeling like literary miso soup, side order wasabi, and back me up with some sake...

@Hawaiianmark.

Aloha.

No comments: