21.4.06

Outta Here for 4 days

Me and the "she" are heading out 'morrow. Catching the red eye to red eye town. I got a freebie 4 night stay at The Cal for the deposits I made in November, so low fare that was available when they sent the offer, I grabbed the chance.


A little 'mood' Music?


Just getting this bloody 4 frigggin' days off earns me the damn medal of honor. No shit. Had to practically sacrifice my first born to get free from the Hotel De Heckage, ( i woulda sick called anywhose ) then the firehouse was running short, but managed to slip in between the Vacations that were already set.

Our kitchen sink faucet decided to go bleeeech on us today, so I spent all morning with that fun. ( No it doesnt leak ).... Then, yes, more fun, the gas range went kaputsville. So the Lady C is now trying to buy and get it installed as I am here at that bastion of fun, the Hotel Heck.

All my badluck is gone.

Whooo hooo.

Vegas, here We come.

Aloha.

(keep the place running in my absence, eh?)

*************

6 comments:

alan said...

Hope your time there is as wonderful as you are!

alan

Anne said...

have a splendid time.

Sandy said...

Have a great time in Lost Wages!
How totally funny, I forgot that you were headed out, and saw a six day off on my schedule and planned to leave on the same flight as you! But the bugga is booked so it was a no go. Wouldn't that have been hilarious to see each other on the plane? Do you think we would have recognized each other?? ROFL, virtual and real life colliding

Jennifer said...

When it rains, it pours! Needless to say, you earned a hellafine vacation. Enjoy!

Rain said...

Will do, party on Wayne, party on Garth, okay, you know what I mean...

fineartist said...

Well you were right.

Speaking of things going kaput, our water heater has been playing sprinkler for weeks now and last night, in the middle of the night, my oldest son calls me, his water heater is following suit. My truck doors handles have both decided to stop working, not such a problem, unless I forget to carry my keys out with me and close the door, like I did today....sheesh, had to crawl out the back window, you know? The one between the cab and the bed. Then my right turn signal acted like it was on crack, and sure enough my light is burnt out...But it's all good, hehehehe, slobber hick up.