14.2.07

New Fish Board / Mine, well, maybe KJ's

So after a very rough shift of HFD stuff,lessseeee, child drowning, child falling out of 2nd floor window, idiot media people, 2nd suicide in the same spot as Fridays shift, and it was the GF killing herself this time.

Disclaimer - Dont read if you dont want honest, skip past the pix to more thoughtful stuffage, 'K?

I am going to rant like shit about the selfishness of suicide. If you knew what you looked like when people have to clean up after the selfish deed, you wouldnt. If you saw the pictures of your insides after the school of sharks feasted on your dead corpse, you wouldnt. If you knew how many OTHERS you hurt, you wouldnt. If you knew how many OTHERS were put at risk, you wouldnt.

OK, I'm done.

On a brighter note -

Photo's Courtesy Neosponge



Photo's from Neosponge
I bought I wonderful board off of a friend, Neil. He not only rocks as a Photog, but is a nice soul to boot.
So I have a new stick, which means..............
Kaleo James has his first surfboard.
And being he is all of 8 months old (or thereabouts) He has some waiting to do.
So I will prep it for him, by just adding water.
Went for a surf this morning, and it was good to wash the sins off. Not only was there some fairly good surf, I got to be a greedy little shit and enjoy it all by myself. Bonus added was the pod of humbacks jumping for valentines day joy.
Aloha.
And yeah, I bought the evil Lady C two dozen roses on the way home.
Such da romantic, yeah?
Peace.

4 comments:

Little Kenny said...

1) Rant on gramps. That's one of the reasons for having a blog.

2) KJ is gonna have a hard time deciding which one of his boards he's gonna wanna ride first if'n you keep a buyin them on this kinda schedule.

3) At least you and Lady C were together. My lil bro took my wife out for v day dinner since she's in that part of cali at the moment.

Aloha crazy man.

alan said...

Don't apologize for calling them like you see them...please!

Beautiful board!

There was a piece on the Weather Channel the other day about this being whale season there...I can't imagine being lucky enough to share the water with them!

Here, you'd have had to wrap those roses up several times just to get them into the truck and into the house or they'd have been frostbitten and wilted before she saw them! (Made that mistake once!)

Thanks for being you, bro!

alan

Jennifer said...

Ugh, suicide. I hear you. A shrink friend's brother inlaw orphaned his wife & two kids by blowing his brains out. Shrink says suicides is not only selfish, it's the ultimate "f*ck you." Sorry you gotta face this crap in the line of duty.

No wonder you needed to get KJ a pretty new stick!

Two dozen roses, hot damn! Lady C is a lot luckier than Z :-)

Rain said...

Suicide - it hurts those left behind, I don't think they realize.

Beautiful colors on that board!

2 doz roses, wow. I've got to make my husband read you blog :)