2.1.08

Tuning in, up and on. Maybe close to off but, nah.

Keep the faith. The delirious rantings of semi-sane surfer person will continue.

Maybe thats not-so-good in the internet world, but, alas....WTF!

no worry, beef curry.

Seismic occurances and benevolent workings of the employment-kine relegate meself to frikkin' precious amounts of time .... = NADA.

God/Goddess/Buddha/Mohammed/Leroy?/whateverdeityfloatsyerboat/ protection and guidance to all...in 2008.

From the middle of da sea.

Aloha!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Keep an eye out for those sneaker waves...

Happy New Year!

fineartist said...

So I take it you are going to be hard at it for a while, but then again you are always hard at it man.

No rest for the weary.

All manner of good fortune to you and yours in 2008, from the middle of the USA prairies. xx

alan said...

Happy (belated) New Year to you and yours, you most wonderful, kind and thoughtful of us!

alan

Calamity Jen said...

Aloha (the only word I'm familiar with in a language whose name I do not know).

I stumbled across a link to your page while visiting Alan's blog. (Since I will soon be heading to Hawaii for the first time in my life, the word "Hawaii" jumped out at me from the screen.)

I read your powerful Dec. 29th post. Very moving. I don't suppose you're a fan of the program "Rescue Me"?

Calamity Jen said...

Okay, that was a pointless question. I could have just looked under "Favorite Movies" on your profile. Anyway...