16.5.08

Eeee - O - Eleven

Mr. Sammy Davis jr. sang about the wonderous number 11 in craps.

I can hardly wait to dig out from this rock of happiness and head Vegas bound, that my craps shootin' hand is itchy.

Well, that and the fact that this bloody hotel is driving me bonkers; it should be a innaressin' few weeks before they shut the doors on June 1st.

Had 24 hours at Fire, and backed that up w/ 12 hours of OT, making for 36 hours straight, then right to here this afternoon.

Eh.

I gotta job, and I shouldbe thankful as all hell. I am, but yet the doofus in me only tends to see the extreme dipshited-ness of some of the managers here.

$225.00 for a bottle of JW black scotch is pushing it a bit, ya think?

Whatevers.

The dang volcanic haze and lack of surf that I can get to, is playing mind games with doofus boy here.

Kaleo is a ocean's worth of enthusiasim; he makes me 'sit down, Papa!!' to play 'Hot2wheels' with him. The days fly by in his life. He'll be 2 in a week. Jeezus.

I'll shut my trap, and hold my nose, and keep on keepin' on.

Soft breezes and crisp noodles to you all.

Aloha.

2 comments:

Honey P. Sunshine said...

dipshited-ness, good word

alan said...

The world if full of that kind of management...ours have me out on the picket line!

May you find some sleep and some surf soon!

alan