27.5.08

KJ and The Bruddah "Keek-a-roo"

KJ turned 2 over the weekend. Thursday to Friday I worked 48 hours straight at Fire. That so I can take off for Vegas next Tuesday with the wife/love of me life for a damn well earned vacation THAT WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED THIS TIME like Halloweens was.

Ack!

Pink closes on Sunday morning.

Oh man I can hardly wait.

Then on the 9th, day after we get back, I start at the Moana Surfrider.

It'll be the white hell

It is the OLDEST hotel.

Why these things happen to me I know.

It is because I dont say No.

Sheesh.

Aloha!






THANK YOU ALL VETS.


Aloha.

3 comments:

Little Kenny said...

Oh yeah that first picture is a keeper. Hah! Save that one for his first date and then crack that sucker out. Hoho!

See ya next week you oxygen deprived crazy person.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

2???
Can't believe it.

Have fun in Vegas (like you need to be told that). Say hi to the Flamingo for me.

alan said...

That little boy is going to be a heartbreaker!

alan