18.10.08

Hay is for horses, grass is for cows.

Whinney.

For all that it is worth; (which in these gosh darn, funnin' econonic times) ainta tad much over zip, for the life of meself cant rescue my ass from a hole in the ground.

Huh?

Like I know.

Grandkiddo Kaleo walked in the bedroom the other morning ( which, since it has been muggy as hell) had the AC on (thereby depleting the ozone layer, my bank account and the federal reserve all in one fell swoop) and stated -

"It is cold in here"

Of course not being one to argue with a 2 year old who is obviously smarter than I, I immediately realized the ironic statement he had made.

Smart kid, that 1.

Economix conflagurations notwithstanding, the tourist industry in aloha - land has been damned to eternal hell by the Jerry Falwell of the tourist trade - high friggin' air fares

But - The Moana is head above the rest in being that the clientle are coming in droves from Europe, Aussie land and points where the $ VS. (whatever the damn currency that aint dinars) is.

Eh.

The Pink hell re-opens in all its grandiose on January 20, 2009.

I'll be turning fifty.

I have not surfed in many days.

Thats it.

Aloha, stay warm.

Stay well.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

SURF.

NOW!

BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

Aloha.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Wish we could come help out with our tourism dollars.
It's gonna be a few years, though.

I've a cold I can't shake, and I'm starting to think it's the heater...which has been on for weeks now.
I'd so rather be hot than cold.
And muggy instead of dry.