4.2.09

And thats the fact, jack

Life in the fire house is totally a realm of its own. Lemme put it this way - you know what your job is, you know what ya gotta do. Kohnster was my engineer at beloved station 5 for years. You got my back is 1 phrase you carry along with gusto. i hope all I work with know I got their back.

Its like this - I'd sacrifice my life for him.

Why? I know he'd do the same.

Altho' the damn stooge might not see me...a long story I'll tell ya some other damn post.

The other pix is the other one I'd go thru hell and bring back Satans frikkin horns for.

Patience, dedi-ma-frikking-cation people, thats what life as we live it is all about.

Aloha.

Keep smiling!

(UNdercover Aunty Amelia; god bless ya)



Kohnster & Me

4 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Something special's sure going on in these pix.

alan said...

There's nobody I'd trust more than you...anywhere and anytime!

Love both photos, especially the love in the 2nd one!

alan

Jennifer said...

Nice...

very sweet, you & the lady C

Anne said...

S'up, homie?