25.2.09

Surf Room is dead, now to Azure, the color

Some pix of the new restaurant. No more beach front, Little Kenny. Now we got 500 dollar a day cabanas laying empty.

Tearing out the kids (Maile's) bath,remodelling. Got a Kohler Devonshire Whrilpool Jacuzzi tub (1200 retail) for 400 bucks on craigslist; brand new still in the box,....and not stolen.

Did some of the frame-in......and then was told I put it in backwards. Ah fuck, wasted 2 days doing that, doofus boy.

It's all good.

Maybe.









4 comments:

alan said...

I was watching "Riding Giants" again not long ago and looking at the old home movie footage they have of 50 years ago...I know nothing ever stays the same, but wow...talk about paving paradise!

After doing the long hours you are, that jacuzzi will be a treat when you get home!

alan

Little Kenny said...

I'll eat in the kitchen. Those guys usually make some great stuff for themselves. Then we can go outside and also not purchase a $500 cabana. ;)

Aloha amigo. See you I guess it's about 4 months.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

They giving out huge group discounts?

Too bad about the hottub.
Don't feel TOO sorry for you, though. :)

Jennifer said...

Once you get it in un-backwards, make sure you plan easy access to the GFCI switch. Mine is currently tripped, and I can't get my paw in the tiny little mouse hole the electrician made, so I can't reset it myself. I miss my swirling bubbles!

The new pink looks very elegant. Something to be said for preserving some beachfront for the native taxpayers, though, isn't there?