22.10.09

Papa has marbles?

So I planned on taking pix of the whole day journey today; Maile thought (and said so out loud to my Daughter - in - law) "that Dad has lost his marbles"....

To which Kaleo dead panned in all serious voice -

"Papa has Marbles?"

Yes. And they are lost.

Todays events in no particular order - - - - -


It wont begin with me thats for sure.
Pink Hell.
Japanese tourist wedding in 90% humdity and 89 degree heat....Mmmmmm.
Japanese tourist in standard strange Japanese tourist T-Shirts.
Kiana's Grill
Shop lifter.
Mai going to skool
Ham on skool pic day. Jesus help me.
Ham and bro just leaving for skool.


My life revolves around a conspiracy tomake me lose my marbles.

Aloha.

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

They are sooo grown up!

Wow. I'm amazed.

Was kinda hoping to see some Halloween pics. Surfing zombies or something. Any chance?

*Boys are always losing their marbles.