15.2.10

"Absolutely!"

The Pinks propaganda of 'absolutely' has me absolutely pissed the hell off.

K. M. A.




Right around the end of last year, my boss at the hell asks for me to have a chit - chat. So I go in and she says blah blah blah and such - basically HINTS that hours are gonna be cut, now according to union rules, that means shit to me, since I have been here 28 years.

Long mother story short. The gal below me (whom i was giving the 8 hour shifts to on my own niceity, since it was her only job, insurance, blah blah blah) gets mysteriously jumped over me in senority on the next schedule.

Ummmmmmm.

You cant do that.

You cant also take my measly additional second job pay and cut it to 1 work day and a paycheck of 27 dollars (I put the bulk to savings and a small loan)

Because that'll piss me off.

And I'll have to go to the union, to get my back pay 112+ hours so far, (but whose counting? ... ME!)

And then I gotta be a dick and take all the hours when they say you cant do that to the boss, and the gal below will be bummed (Fuck you, I was being nice, not STUPID!)




Much rather be here.
K.M.A.




Anyhow.

We'll see soon enough.

I'll get to the " 1 Muffin please!....and 1 Cookie please!...I'll have a beer...and last but not least ..."You taking care of the germs, yeah, Papa?"...soon. Classic stuff.

Aloha.

1 comment:

alan said...

People have asked me so many times through the years if it didn't bother me paying Union dues for so many years when I never ever got in trouble. Finally at a point when I had 26 years in I was handstocking 13,000 pounds of parts to the line in 8 hours (along with having to "set" those parts with a forklift so I could get to them) and they tried to add another 4,000 pounds on me. I took all the weights off their shipping labels and added it up and took it to my rep. Two days later they were taking work off the job...

The dues may have added up through the years, but there are things that go on in this world that make them worth every penny!

I'm sorry you ended up needed yours, but I'm glad they were there for you!

alan