26.5.10

Day Tripper

I was having a shitty day. Things were not really running smoothly at all. I was irritable, sore and gimping around on a swollen knee. I had to get maile to school for the last day before Saturdays graduation.

The final parts of the house need to be done.

I needed to get to my Hotel job credit union; so i took the guys. They; needless to say, are a handful one at a time, and the 2 of them together is North and South Korea joined at the DMZ, shooting at each other over everything.

I had to stop the car and try to play Bill Clinton and create peace, but it didnt work.

So I ended up spanking them with my slipper.

I felt like a shit, and pretty much still do.

So we stopped on the way home at a little beach area to - 1) let them play and go nuts. and 2) have me chill the hell out.

I think it worked.














Aloha.

No comments: