1.5.10

Lei Day

Finished my shift at FIRE this morning. Ran my okole home to pick up Maile for her work at her schools "fair" (another word for over priced crappy food and trinkets to support a over priced private school education since we have the monopoly on education here - affair) BUT I will shut up as they have for the most part treated our daughter with fairness and respect. For an all-girls school, Catholic, and !conservative!, some awfully attired ladies.

'Nuff of that small diatribe, and such. More than enough negatives in this world, so cut it.

Also had a certain criminal element tagging along for the ride....


Flowers, Papa!


Couldnt go to the fair without my posse!



Zoom

So mutt - n - jeff and I hit the bouncers and jetsam for the day; the 2 guys spent about 2.5 hours bouncing in the damn things in 80 degree heat and ate a ton.

We stopped by the Manoa manapua place for pork hash, Manapua and time waste. Manapua's consumed = 6. At the fair - Hot Dogs, shave ice, and teri-burger. An order of disgusting Nachos as well.

50 pounds of sweat later, I dropped them off before coming to work at the wonderous pink hell.

2.5 hours of madness to go, and it will be happy hour, finally.

*Kekoa got accepted to Kaleo's Kamehameha pre school today as well; so the blessings are there; just gotta be thankfull - I am.

1 comment:

Little Kenny said...

Amen brutha! :)