3.4.11

Damn.





Life is a blur; my days are filled with nothing less than chaos. We buried my mother in law, went to a play during spring break, surfed, died a million deaths when my son left the family, so that I get to be Dad. Had the fuckin water heater go out on the day before we buried my MIL, my gosh. I wonder at times if there is anything left in my tank to carru on.

Really.

Shit on a shingle, old Murphy has rested yet again at my door.

Fuck him.

I am getting tired as shit of the mofo planting his wayward ass at my knees. Go find a tea party dweeb to assault. Please?

OK. I am done. Love + Aloha to all.

I'm going Vegas asap.

Shit!

3 comments:

alan said...

Up far later than I should be...thought I'd drop by. Last water heater here came home lying in back seat of '79 Newport about 10 years ago as I didn't have a truck. Guess I was lucky it wasn't a little car!

Replaced igniter in oven this last wekk...that $90 was supposed to be for the water pump in Merc 50 on Dad's bass boat. Bit of the Irishman around these parts as well, though he really seems to like you of late!

Perhaps it's all the corned beef my wife has been cooking this last month?

Best of luck to you, my friend...maybe we both need to start cooking Italian!

alan

Anne said...

Lucky keiki, having you as grandpa.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I wish I could be as articulate as you these days.