17.9.11

Update & Stuff & Whatnots

So we lived thru the first baseball season...barely with me as coach of 9 rascal laden keiki. Photobucket"> Photobucket"> End of August went to Vegas solo since I wont be able to go until next year w/ Queen of all I own..... Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Won some; lost some, had fun, missed wife & Mo'opunas Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Hawaiian Music in Vegas! What a trip! Photobucket"> Anyway - lots more to explain. Aloha all.............................

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Love it!

Did you notice these photos are about 11x16, or is it just my monitor?
Not that I'm complaining.

Can't believe you went to Vegas again without telling anybody. But $501?? Woo hoo! Most I ever won was $1.50.