3.10.11

Grab ass time

Not quite. After going thru all the bullshit with the pink aka as The Royal Hawaiian Hotel; I end with piss poor feelings of how things went, yet understand how evil management and corporations can be. You are welcome. It was refreshing to know that the attorney deciding things found my boss "UNRELIABLE" in testimony. That alone made it all worth it. I've known that for years. So you say screw it and go on. The Moopuna are all doing well, driving me out of my mind and creating havoc for the island to endure. They are 10, 5 and 4 now. Mai is 20. Goes to mainland w/ my parents tomorrow (today) since it fuckin 2am. They'll be travelling to Denver, Kansas (NW corner) and Michigan then back to California. Parents buying a car in Denver and visting Moms family. I hope the continent can survive. I doubt that. Doing the upstairs renovation for the 3rd time; as her queenship wants that done. It is what it is; a time consuming drain on my back and psychi (e; ?) Yes Ange, I did escape to beloved LV, and didnt say anything. I did have a blast tho' Its such a great town if thats what you like; and I do. Its not everyones thing, but I enjoy it. Gonna try and surf today in the afternnon when Mai leaves; I really need that. Really. Major Aloha to everyone.

2 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Oh my golly, Mai is 20!?!

Tell your folks, if they get tired driving from Kansas, they're welcome to crash here en route to Michigan.

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.