25.5.12

Our Majiro is gone and buried now.


After a month; our littlest angel is buried. If it wasnt for my friend and fellow fireman Kohnster, I'd never have been able to complete a coffin of solid Koa Wood for the little guy.

I wish nothing like this on anyone ever.

I'm done; I'm out; I'm forever damaged goods. FWIW - the staff at the mortuary said they have never seen another coffin hand made of this beauty nor care. PERIOD. I guess that makes me smile a great bit; and thankful as shit for a man like Kohnster

4 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful work for a beautiful soul. My heart aches for your loss, Mark.
I lost my father this week, but nothing compares to the monumental loss of a child. Love and strength to you and yours.

fineartist said...

Sending you love and healing from Missouri. Nature is fucking cruel sometimes. I'm so sorry.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Tears.

Jennifer said...

And more tears.

Big warm hugs, Mark. I am deeply sorry for your loss.