27.6.12

Reasons to blog

From 6 years ago - you wanna know why to keep blogging ? People like this -


If not know that your gentle comments are very much apprecated as little kisses blown by the soft winds .
When I was 22, I went to Hawaï with the man I was going to love all my life long and who passed away 7 years ago . We came from Los Angeles where we were travelling and had very little money . It was fast spend in Honolulu and then we had to play Robinson Crusoë in Kauaï . Michel everynight would built a hut with 4 sticks, some palms tree branches and our beach towels and of course being in our 20's and in love we had a ball !!!! In fact it was in Kauaï airport that he asked ( I should say begged!) me to marry him . I do not think I was exactly his type but he said the magic of that week was forever in his cells and he was going to spend his life with the magician , and he did, so your beautiful part of the world is precious to me for ever and ever. I would have loved to come back and put my older feet in our young steps but can't go everywhere . Maybe you are not even hawaian but to me you are Mark from Hawaï and that is why I wanted to share this precious memories with you to say thank you and send love and light your way ...

1 comment:

ruzzel01 said...

You have some good reasons out here. An d now wonder your blogs are good.

countertops utah