14.6.05

Pheng Shooey

Placing something in a specified area to generate good/bad karma luck ( roughly thereabouts) Sounds good, yeah? I guess that is why dogs shit right where you will next step.

"dog shit luck?"

Anyway .... Not much on the plate for today, unless you count nuclear meltdown with Mai-Mai, ( over not calling me about a problem at home ) and having to go thru the wringer to find out the facts. This after dealing with BS from C, on her mooooooooooooooood over her work/situation crap. So I feel like shit for yelling at her, and demanding to know what happened. It all started because I looked at the caller ID to see if while I was at this friggin hotel, if any important calls came in. (God forbid if I ever get a message from my troops) I noticed one that i thought was from one of the fire stations by my home. Called the #, only to find out it was the HPD (police) area station down the road. Thus began the inqusition. The most upsetting thing about all of it was that Mai didnt call me. So that pissed me off. Already Mai had recently screwed up her cell phone ( due to neglect, and carelessness) So went to Cingular to figger shit out....Bottom line, wasted alot of time and frustration over.....(you guessed it) .... SHIT.

Guilty. Guilty as charged. Of course Mai, in all her innocence, and brightness, has to go and say "at least I was smart to call the police" with the saddest, almost tears face.

Damn if I didnt feel like a heel. A heel that ground in a big pile of dog shit.

On the brighter side, K got CPR certified today. I am proud of that. A small accomplishment sure, but for him it could gude him to be something more in this life. A worthwhile entrant in this human race. Good on ya, Kaimi. Good on ya.

Surf to come up, looks like small increase on the Southshores, Phhfffht!

C - you are really driving me outta my gourd lately, REALLY. (Arrrrrrgggghhh!)

Peace, and Aloha.

No comments: