13.6.05

Special Ed., Tofu, Tattoos, Inane Tourists, & Poi

Got Poi? Had Hawaiian food at the station last night. Wonderful. If you dont like it, More for me. Thanks.

Around 2230, comes these 2 gorgeous women to the station. If you want a reaction from firemen, be a gorgeous woman, come by the station at 2230 (1030) and be friendly. You are guranteed attention. Nice women, friendly, took pix of the firetruck, etc. Came with a firefighter who was off duty. For me, I got no ulterior motives. They were nice people, thats enuf for me. Whatever other adults do with their life, that is there business. But I am a man, and these women were gorgeous. It aint a sin to look.

Surfed the Point this AM. Good enuf go out. Noone out but me. Brain meditation, body cleaning time. Caught a few good waves. 'enuf for a smile on my face.

Working at the Hotel now. Monday night Luau hell. 600+ covers. Unorganized mayhem to seat them, vouchers, credit cards, assholes.

Of course, there always has to be the all-important-I-am-queen-cunt-of-the-world-kiss-my-white-ass bitch that has to let us know how upset she/he/it is.

"This is ridiculous, I pay good money, not to wait in line"

(Yeah, and the other, quiet, patient people in front of you did too)

"YOU need to organize this better"

(Uh, do you see MANAGER written anywhere on my face?)

#2 Twat standing with bitch #1 - " Yeah, why dont YOU do something about this, we pay good money for this, not to stand in line!"

(Now thats original, had to think up a little extra to add to the other twats comment, did we?)

"I want to see a manager now!!!!!!"

(oh yes, dear, believe me you will)

So i direct the snivelling cunt to the director of the event, and he meekly kisses her ass.

(In the mean time, unbeknownest to her highness, yours truly has called her hotel, claimed to be herhusband, and asked the concierge to call my Credit Card company and report the card used to gurantee "our" room to be reported stolen, and to please alert the Manager of the hotel, the front desk, and security. Didnt have time to fuck with weakass #2, but she will understand, I am sure.)

Bottom line? When you act like shit, you get shit on back. You would be surprised at how many ways there are to fuck with idiots like this. The worst part is that I will feel guilty, but not for long, cause these shitheads deserve worse. It gets annoying to have dumbass' look down the crook of their nose at you.

I sometimes wish they woud have a massive heart attack, stroke, or spazz-out, so I could say as they draw their last dying breath, "I know CPR, I can save you, but you treat people like shit, so I dont think I will"

I would not do that, but damn, damn, damn...It sure does cross your mind after 23+ years of these kinds of cretins coming here.

Sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do, I guess.

No comments: