17.1.07

God shuffles his feet, and shows his sense of humor

Most days, I am hyper, and active. Most days, I go along with no problems.

Then the 'other' days show up.

Wrapped and Casted

People that work in hospitals must be happy. I mean, where else do you get to work in Pajamas all day? Pretty comfy, if you ask me.

So....whats new?

My days are longer than shit, and thats OK. But then old Mr. God comes along and says-

"Dude, WTF? Howzit hanging?..You know what fool, you aint 15 no mo'."

And God shuffles his paws, and decides to play fun on the Markster.

Ya see, me and the supreme being, we got this, like, unsaid realtionship. He screws with me, and I keep on farking around. And he reminds a little harder. and I keep screwing around. So he turns the volume up, and I listen, but only for a while.

So I had a little 'discomfort' in my elbow. So it bugged me. So I still went surfing, still ran, still lifted, still went to work.

And this morning, I couldnt bend my right arm.

Being right handed, this presents some problems.

So I go to the Doc, and 6 hours later, voila!, I have torn ligments, and/or a fracture of my elbow, and/or bonechips in my arm. Specifics aint big in the medical world.


Me and God, we are still talking, but he gotta work on this customer service shit, I tell ya.

Its all good. Fo' real.

Showering is innnaressing, tho'.

Aloha!

9 comments:

Anne said...

ow.
i guess you answered my question of howzit!
take care of you.

Rain said...

ouch! sorry to hear that, hope it heals up nicely for you.

Jennifer said...

That's not your one-armed bandit arm, is it?

Feel better!

Little Kenny said...

Eh, you can still throw dice with the left. ;)

Hang loose Crazy man. :)

Sandy said...

lol at little Kenny

and awww. you poor baby! Does that mean time off work?

Little Kenny said...

Nah he can still answer phones with the good arm. Besides with all the family he has at his house he can't afford to take any time off. ;)

Anonymous said...

Take care, mark . . .

beckyboop said...

Oh, the things we take for granted... Need I say more? I hope you heal up soon!

Becky :)

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Sweet Jeepers! At first you had me humbled with 'surfing, running, lifting, working,' and I was just sure you get bit by a shark (you probably would have mentioned that sooner), but dangit all! Glad no shark, but still!! Youch.

So upbeat, all the same.
I dig your relationship. It's sort of like mine, but I'm a much bigger wimp.

Feel better!!