22.1.07

Kou po ua moe ia, 'o ko'u nei la.'a'ole

My mom, my girl, my champ
Bear and the mai, atop Mauna Kea
Cold shit, Hawaiian stylee


While you sleep, I wake.

My gang went to the big isle. 1 day strike and burn. My middle son and Mai, and champy, w/ M, K and M's mom. Along w/ da bears friends.

More pix from Hilo side, Annie, make ya jones more!

Xcuse the no mo' comments from yours truly, the powers that be got all kine blockage on da 'puter at job 1 and 2, but I be planning, oh yeah. Get my computer guy helping, and I 'll raid ya, soon enuf.

Nothing but goodnes your way, all.

48 tomorrow.

Aquarius, no f'in shit, eh?

Aloha all.

4 comments:

Mags said...

Um, I don't know why I don't know this, but how many children do you have?

And also, I come to this blog for sun and surf. The snow? I've got it here. Got it?

(JK..I love it here no matter what you post.)

;)

Jennifer said...

Keep it chilly as the big island snow with the otj bloggin', dude. As long as I can pop in here, that's the important thing. I mean, sure, you're missed, but we don't want the bossman pullin' the plug altogether, right?

Right.

Little Kenny said...

No job = More time for surfin'

>:)

Anne said...

Hau' oli la hanau, brother!
Enjoy, big time.

Great photos of Hilo Side, too.
Yep, I am jonesin'

Take care.