15.5.07

4 Moms 4 Mothers Day

Hope all you mothers had a great mothers day.

Snicker.

At the compound, 4 Moms for mothers day makes one weak in the pocket. C, Aunty, M, and Sandy are all Moms. So lots of flowery love all around.



Damn trouble maker

Lady C's friend, and my mortal enemy.

Naked children graced my lawn when I got home from 24 at the firecom, followed by 10 at the pink.






Champer went nuts on the slip and slide w/ Marley, Tom's step-daughter.






Hope you are all well and safe.


12 hour shift at the pink, and 24 tomorrow.

Did surf yesterday, tho'

Small and clean, and met a friend from way back. Wonder what it is like to have a normal life?

Aloha....!

5 comments:

Little Kenny said...

If your life was normal you'd die of boredom. You know you would.

No rest for the wicked. Or at least for those wishing to surf. ;)

Little Kenny said...

ps

What's the Hawaiian at the top of the page translate to? I used my handy dandy book, but it only gets me close. I'm sure there's something lost in translation.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha...what's normal? looks like you all had a great day

Rain said...

Is that critter a pig? It's cute!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I think I missed the story on the pig. He looks a wee small to be part of a barbecue, so I'm hoping he's a pet?

Great fun at your place. My kids would sure dig the dress code. We're so tired of the Little League traffic enforcing the pants rule. We're hoping the new place is a lot more private for naked sprinkle time.
*That goes for the grown-ups, too. After hours, of course.