9.7.07

Donkey

The Moped, or 45 MPH w/out a brain bucket.


Dats It.


Just had the restictors taken off, so now it zips along at 50 MPH full throttle. I dont wear a helmet. Why? It wont make a difference in a crash. It may keep matter inside, but really, it dont do a thing to prevent injury. Better to know how to fall then to restrict the eyesight, IMHO.

Finished 36 hours straight at Firecom on Sunday evening. Its been extremely busy. So is the pink.

I'm just a donkey, being led around by a bridle.

But this ass may just kick.

Aloha.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Got a friend in California, a neuro-surgeon. He'd tell ya to wear the brain bucket. He tells us the max speed of a golf cart was decided based on probability of brain injury from a crash.

So Dr. Brain Surgeon stopped by earlier this summer and took one look at Moose's Ninja bike and just shook his head, spewed more statistics, and all I could do is smile and agree with him. But, see, life is full of risks and statistics defining those risks, and I truly believe that anyone with enough brain to weigh the risks ought to be free to make choices based on their own understanding.

What I'm trying to say is, it's not that I don't dig you or your mo-ped, but I am willing to broker you a Ninja bike dirt cheap, only because I could use the garage space. For useful things.