10.9.07

Kolohe-ness

Since May 27th, I have had 1 or 2 days sans work.

Also -

Been frustrated as a monkey-fuck with a persons behavoir, and lack of. Thats all I will say since Zillarage took all the good words.

Layed down the Moped.

Had my Dad go for heart stuffs, all good and all healed.

Found out that the garnishes arent always on the plate, above-board, or admitted to. (and you thought I was pissed with behavior? HA!)

Kaleo got his puppy shots round 2 , today.

Had another Grandson.

Not surfed enough.

Lost my mind.

Found it, under the heading of - "dumb ass"

Mai tuns 16 day after tomorrow.

Wondered out loud enough for God to hear - "..it wasnt my damn apple!"

Had many nights of little or no sleep.

Dove for squid once.*

Read a book before work, since I had time to kill since I wasnt gonna wait in hells home anymore, at Barnes N Nobles.

Thats screwed up ya know, really.

Got 1 fucking hair cut.

Answered too many stupid questions.

Gave 2 many bullshit answers.

and figured out that after soooo much crap, I cant say fuck it enough.

No take that back, I can.

Just have to say it underwater.

Aloha.

* its a double entendre. Not good.

Shoots then; back to pink-ness.

4 comments:

alan said...

Sometimes I wonder if it would be any easier if it wasn't pink...?

alan

Jennifer said...

Killing time at Barnes & Noble ... sounds to me like you have good coping skills :-) Better'n bustin' someone's coconut in a rage, anyway.

E mâlama pono.

(I say dat right?)

Sandy said...

Only poked squid ONCE?? Dude, you need to do something about that. romance the lady!

fineartist said...

Anything like wanting a do over?