19.9.07

Spackle.

Today was unyielding. Kaleo is a bundle of exposed wiring; all charges going a 220 Volts. We watched a bee do his pollenation dance between flowers. "No, you cant step on the Bee, it will sting you" Which of course made him follow the Bee for 10 minutes, trying to step on him. Damn kiddo. And FWIW, I fuckin' hate My Space. I better stop with that rant, cause noone wants 10 pages of me cursing.

Hmmm.

What else? Ah. Yeah. The old pink monster is raising her evil head again, with staff, guests, and assorted cretins exposing ever inventive ways to drive me lolo.

"Hello, This is Mrs. Gene Paskow in Room 1201, and I would like to order the following - - - "

Lets discuss, shall we?

1st - You are ordering room service. Fine dining at its fastest, right? Thats what you want, thats what I want. In other words - Lets make this a sexual quickie, and get you off the phone! The longer you take, the longer it takes.

2nd - I got your room, its on the phone. Dont make me get all looped and call you back at 4AM cause you were a asshole. Thankyouverymuch.

3rd - Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms, Dr, Preacher, bakers son...It dont get that fancy in the basement! Thank you for your wonderful introduction, but Pshaw! Just be nice and we all leave with our sanity, Kay?

4th - Lets not get all demanding on the order, OK? I write the orders, not the songs, Barry. The waiters will be informed of bad attitudes; what looks fancy may just be EXTRA fancy, capish?

Thank You.

And on the subject of waiters - (whom I have the absolute joy of cashing out every night I aint at the firehouse) Maybe you were shitty, and thats why you got stiffed. Some of you have no clue on how the system works - You kiss the guests ass, and if that doesnt work, kill 'em with kindness. Then be fast and attentive. Bingo. Money!

And you, management - Ha! Lets not staff anyone, so all around everyones pissed! Goooooooooooood thinking there, suits! Tie a bit tight again?

Sheesh.

But Kaleo and Kekoa were good guys, and Mai got me to take her ass to school in the morn, and trafic was OK, and there is some surf, and I am almost outta here.....

Take Care -


Aloha!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

"I write the orders, not the songs, Barry."

'Scuse me for sayin' so, but you sound a little more huhu than lolo. I probably would have cheered on a ten-page swearing MyFace rant. My girlfriends actually use it to spy on their teenaged girls. Whole lotta swearing goes on when they peek at the MySpace. I hope you don't know what I'm talkin' 'bout. If you do, discharge a few eff-bombs :-)

KIDS THESE DAYS!

alan said...

I hope you don't know what she's talking about, either...!

And how would a ultra cool surfer dude like you know anything about Barry?

My eyes must be playing tricks on me...

alan

Rain said...

I hate myspace too.