15.6.07

Portions Of Reality

Day 19 in a row of work. I really can not complain as I have been able to get a surf in most days prior to Hotel-isms.
It isnt that hard to squeeze in a surfy in the AM, its just a juggling act; get home, get board, get out before anyone awakens. See, that way no one can grab meself for a task or assignment. It does tho', make for a tired resemblance of me. Thats OK, plenty of coffee and energy drinks to go around.

Firecom has been brisk to say the least.

Pink has the seafood buffet tonight, so I will be crackin' and the hotels house count is at 90+ %. Happy management, busy worker bees.


Good Bye Sun
East
Munch

Firecom has been busy.

Gotta hang w/ da KJ for awhile.

More fun later!

Aloha.

2 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

19 days!?! How do you do it? 19 days AND surfing? You're a machine!

Wish Pickles and KJ could play date. He'd keep her on her toes, and she's sooooo desperate for a little tyke to dress up in baby clothes.

Little Kenny said...

I feel ya crazy man. Today was my first day off in 12. I don't think I could pull off 19 let alone surf all those days too.