19.8.07

Sunday.

Got up to the sound of majito's tweeter-ing out side the window. No one was up yet. Came home after work yesterday at the pink acrerage about half-past the monkeys ass. Some asshole in a old beater car almost ran old moped-boy off the road 'cause they were not paying attention. If looks could kill. (well, it was dark, so that doesnt really apply, do it?)

Fed up with the usual amounts of horseshit that has been occurring, I went to the ocean.

Sprinting for my surf shorts, wax, and board; I made it out in record time. Almost record, sorta kinda fast - like. Of course the wind is howling this morning. But the sun is out, winking and teasing around the clouds and such. Blasting some blood curdling music to get my ass awake, I plowed down a coffee, and headed to the old oceanic realm for MY senses.

Senseless. Thats me. Pulling into the parking lot, afetr being tail gated by some moron, the waves were not all that bad. Sure it was not stellar, but it beat listening to eternal drivel from the leader of the obstinate ones. (???) Ha. Anyways, after doing the rounds of picking up litter, and grabbing a few recyclables, its wax on, and out to the water.

A bunch of grommets (small kine kid surf rats) had come by way of Moms vehicle. It just made my brain fart rubber nickles and all. There is no stoke as fresh and true as a little grommets. You got about 50 pounds soaking wet all revved up and ready to whack lips and carve rails on a board that weighs less than the Sunday paper. Shorts are about a size zippo. The rats fished out into the sea, and proceeded to tear it up. I got a ring side seat, while stretching the old body out a bit.

Surfed for a good couple hours and had a real good session.

And now its back to the grinder, life revolves on, and around, but never through.

Shoots; Aloha.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sometimes I wonder if people make fun of us for de-trashing every natural place we go to enjoy nature, not trash.

I got oneempty, crushed water bottle, three ciggy butts, and a beer recyclable this weekend! Small haul, which made me smile.

Didja even get wet? Or did you just watch the gromets?

alan said...

Sometimes I think the more I pick up the more shows up...

Fishing a while back I found a 55 gallon trash can that the park uses that had blown or floated away...

alan