6.8.07

Well.......

...Kekoa Kahananui showed up right on time. At 7 lbs, fiftyzillion ounces and more inches and weight than the older bro, KJ.....

All healthy, and .......

Big, huge, quietly smoky.......

Brown eyes.

and ....

Wisps of .....

Brown Hair.


Just like my 2. Complete opposites.


Not a peep, either. 1 cry. Took a shot. 1 more cry.

Latched right on; right away.




Here we go again.



I'll post some pix when I actually have more than fifteen minutes of freetime (dom)


Thanks for the positives, We appreciate it.


Aloha.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey! What's with the current influx of boy babies these days? I remember not too long ago, everyone was popping out girls! Must be a change in the atmosphere or something?

They got good genes, those grandbabies of yours. So glad everyone's doing well. You deserve some grandternity leave!

Little Kenny said...

I'm sure the grammar is terrible and I don't know all the words, but...

Ho'omaika'i 'ana kupunakane on the new mo'opuna. ;)

Much aloha crazyman.