23.3.06

LA - Lala Land for the lolo crew

Well they up and left me to my own deserts. (i'll have pie, thank you) - And to face a 24 hour shift @ firecom. The first 15 hours were fine. then it poured, the Computer Aided Dispatching thing-a-ma-doohickey-wazzoo-that has ghosts in the machine, decided to stop working. Which meant everything had to be done manually, ( dont ask, i'll have to start drinking, and it JUST past noon) So nobody here 'cept me and the animals, the rain, the clouds, and the other job, which i am about to say phffffffttt! to.

Did I just say phffffftttt?

Ok, lack of sleep, (hey! well over 35 minutes, Thank You!) not counting, i came home to pup chow that couldnt be taken out.....(yes sirrreeee, no matter what goes in, it does come out) And happy to see me licks....Dog licks...Hmmmmm?

I am a vegetable, granted, a fresh picked veggie, but a veggie sans dip none the less.

Wait!

Maybe i am a dip as well!

The team 3 nutcases arrived no problem in Lala land, Los An"geleez", without a hitch. Lady C on Xanax, is a beautiful sight. Good night!

All safe, main thing, and having fun with the keeper of the grandkeiki.

So off to mitigate another problem and see what I can do about this rain.

Yo there god/goddess/Big cheese/universemaker/IRS rep, I wanna have a word or 2 with ya about this weather.....

Aloha!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Are you sure you're a veggie? Not to suggest you're a fruit, but maybe you're crackers? Extra-crispy crackers? Nah -- I saw your March 11th post. You're USDA Choice 100% lean beef -- just happened to get a little charred around the edges. A little A-1 sauce and nobody will be the wiser.

Sounds like you could use a surf, dude. Time to conjure a wave for ya.

OHHHHHMMMM.

Rain said...

Zilla's right, you need a surfing day. I guess the rain prevents it?

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

*Since you're already talking to the rainmaker, could you, perhaps, put in a good word for us back here in Indiana. Rain would be fine, but no more snow please.
Thanks, Mark. I know he/she/them will listen to you!

(glad team 3 got in safe!)

fineartist said...

The kind of exhaustion you’re talking about here, I have only experienced a couple of times and it is intense, I do not know how you deal with it on an ongoing basis. It literally weirds your body out. I can remember being so sleep deprived that I couldn’t sleep, and then when I did finally get to sleep…well, then you don’t wake up for anything, or I didn’t. It will make your body do things it would never do. So keyed up from having to over compensate for lack of sleep, your body can flip out on ya.

You veg all you need to. For sure.

Sounds like you could have used a xanex yourself….

I’ll bet your family is fun as heck, glad all is well, now get some r and r…..
sorry I am Ms bossy pants....

alan said...

May whomever is in charge listen to your plea and after you get some rest may you get a chance to "get wet"!

alan