29.3.06

Onehundredandfortythree

Or.. 1 4 3.

You and ours are on (in?) a plane miles from home.

Yes, you are nervous.

But you are strong.

Too strong, sometimes.

Thats another story.

You'll be safe. 'cause I got connections. And the prayers of one are the prayers of many.

Just like the rain is passing, soon I can pass your cheek, and hold you. Hold your warmth.

Your are the best parts, the most trying parts, of my exsistence.

Sleep.

Before you know it...you will be...

Home.


Aloha.

3 comments:

fineartist said...

Omg, you did write this down for her, yes?

And it must be handwritten, yes.

I apologize for intruding in this intimate post but well, I have mentioned my difficulty in keeping my pie hole shut, yes?

Sandy said...

That just melted my heart.
I wish all men could tell how they feel like that
I'm glad your family is coming home!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Wonderful.