12.9.05

She is 14 today...I am 1000 years old

The resident terror of the isles turns 14 today, and I get to work. Hotel de Hell. Welcome to Monday in the tropics.

I will now put the whine over here on the side, right next to the cheese between my ears.

'Cause I have no reason to complain.

My little blonde version of the entire cosmos turns 14 today, (summer re-runs, doncha know) and the grey hairs on my head seem to be using miracle grow. Not too mention the absurd amount of grinding going on down in my opu (stomach.) The little lady was such a surprise 14 years ago. All I know is as with all my children, I wish them nothing but happiness and success, and apparently this is achieved by owning an Ipod.

Why do I spoil them?

(grins.)

Tired. 24 at FCC is killing my sleep patterns, not like I have any patterns to anything.

Reorganize the brain, love ya Maimai, Lady C, K, Bear, M, and tykelette K.

Inspiration maybe tomorrow.

Aloha.

2 comments:

Anne said...

happy birthday to you too, dad! she's a lucky kid.

Jennifer said...

She's beautiful & takes after her daddy, I see.

ipod? You didn't! Did you? Oh, she is spoiled rotten. And luckeeeee.

As for MSU trouncing Hawaii, if somebody in the midwest is going to fail miserably, it should be MSU. MSU vs OSU? Go Buckeyes. MSU vs Notre Dame? Go Irish. You get the picture.

You might catch me rooting, very quietly, for U-M once in a while, but it's been difficult since 1990.

I cannot believe I commented about football. Somebody take my temp!