6.12.06

Da Puka (the hole)

Lady C wants a new bed. Mind you, ours isnt much more than a couple miles old. And no, it aint like the thing gets wore out, ya perv's.

Now the reason for this is 'the hole'. See, it seems that her highness feels there is an indention in the mattress. Apparently, it is only visable to her, and only noticed by her. It seems that the hole bothers her. It gathers up everything in the vortex that it has become, and swooshes it down its blackness. Where exactly this hole is taking whatever it is that it is taking, (cause, hell I dont feel the damn thing)is known only by he regal-ness.


Just waking up
Urg. Go away!


Just a bunch of pix laying around for no apparent reason, that didnt get sucked in to the blackhole on my bed.

Ok. Back to 'the hole'.

Now, I havent actually seen, nor felt the hole. But by votes cast in my compound, it is there. I think it is actually a female conspiracy to get a new bed. 'Cause my idea of just rotating the mattress was met with wide eyed ... 'NO'. Which in a sense was good, because the design of the damn mattress makes it go only one way. Brilliant idea, oh sealy post-ur-pedic. Or whateva company made the damn thing. Really, I could sleep on a bloody rock for all I care. If I am tired, it is lights out. But where was my brain when i bought a damn mattress that only goes one way? DOH! I mean the crappy thing rotates, but cant flip it, which is what most normal beds can do when you want to even out the wear on them, right?

But not mine.

So in the end, I will have to go bed hunting. Which of course at this time of year really sucks, because it aint like I have enough free time anyway.

I came up with an alternative, 'tho.

My brillant plan was to take some sand, add some water, and make like a little lagoon in the said 'hole area'.

If looks could kill, I'd be pushing up daisies. Needless to say she didnt think that was to great a plan.

My ass fits nicely in 'the hole'.

Good night.

Aloha!

3 comments:

beckyboop said...

Didn't mean to freak ya out with the girly stuff...

What kind of mattress doesn't flip? I flip mine about once a month.

Hey, what about one of those sleep number beds?

Mags said...

"Her & Him" picture is priceless...the look on his face cracks me up!!!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I'm with Her Highness. I made Tom get a mattress last year. Guess I figured all our problems were centered around everyone not getting a solid night's rest, and that would all change with a new pillow top mattress.
Which, of course, cannot be turned over. Rotated, but not turned.
But there IS a huge dip in last year's mattress thanks to the kids getting their vertical exercise on it since Jack was...8 months.

This year I want flannel sheets!
Year after that? Tylenol PM all around.

*That G boy's giving GBabyZ a run for the blue eyes competition. I'm loving all the pictures.

Sounds like you'll be busy this holiday season. Too busy for Secret Santa? (duty bound to ask)