22.12.06

Kalikimaka howzits, and other assorted stuffs

'zero-six is almost pau. (finished) 'zero-seven is waiting to be rung in with a 24 hour shift (just like tomorrow) - and her highness the pinkish is packed to the pinkest rafters with merry makers and other assorted gremlins of merriment.

(its busy)

And The Lady C has finished shopping. As have I - cause I got her and Maimai *******, and ******, along with *******'S for both of them. Womens. What the hell would I do without them? Have a lot more ***** in my ******. Thats for sure. Then we got all the kids, and grandkids pau as well. Then My Mom and Dad, her Mom. And the guy next door.

I dont have a idea in heck where the whole friggin month has gone as well. But I did surf this morning again, left before dawn, saw a awesome sunrise from the water, and basically am jell-o now. Wheee. 6 hours of abuse at pink, and 0630 tomorrow! Whee!

So its all good.

Goodness abounds in the least sought moments in time.

Holding doors open.

Twinkling eyes.

Bastard tourists.

Warm hugs.

Soft breeze thru open windows (not availble in the mainland during winter months, SORRY!)

Breathing.

Aloha and best holidays!

Can I go home now?

Please?

*****!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, come ON, tell us what you got them!

Sandy said...

Maika'i LOA i kou makana.

Nui kou aloha

Hau'oli kou 'ohana : ) (will be, I can't remember the future tense...ana?)

fineartist said...

Okay, it looks like blogger is finally going to let me comment on your blog, whew.

I thought I was going to have to get really pissy with it, again, but so far I see word verification, in the actual form of letters, so it looks like a go.

Mark I think of you, Lady C and your crew at Christmas time, I hope that all of you realize your deepest desires this time of year and the rest of the year too.

I remember the excitement that came in a huge red package last year about this time, well, I think it came on the first of Dec, and my darned little eager chaweenie dog ate it open for me early, but, well, he was just doin' an ol' gal a favor because I am really pathetic when it comes to things of a suspenseful nature.

I think of you guys when I see the beautiful print of the ocean that hangs on my bedroom wall, and Samps still wears the T’shirt you sent from fire com, oh yeah it’s worn to a thread, but he still thinks it’s about the coolest t-shirt ever, and so do I.

I sit here a content woman and I am grateful for the friendships that have come across these computer cables, and well, Merry Christmas friend.

Anne said...

i am only the slighest bit jealous of the "cool ocean breezes through open window" part... as i sit here in the dark, damp, mendo woods!;)

2006 was many things, here.
one thing that retains it's dream-like status is our journey to papaikou.will never forget, and gotta get back there. one fine day.

your blog is a magical connection to what i miss so much about the islands. aloha spirit. it COULD save the world.

mahalo to you and your beautiful ohana, mark.

Mags said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!