20.12.06

"Make Aloha, Not War"

On a bumper sticker today. ^

Click the title for how my day at firecom ended this morning.

"Lost" cast members house burned down


Two kids


So i havent been wandering too far from the paycheck producers, and lack of internet wanderings and perusals has been near nil. I will try to stop on in an sit a spell if the damn pinkness doesnt cut my line again.

Its been whorish days of working, if not OT w/ firecom, or OT class w/ firecom. Then its just plain old hell at the pinkness. Its busy, but not bonkers kine busy. Just stickers in the feet kine irritating. My zenzen of zen calmness is not on all the time, so that makes mark a virtual veggie burger most of the waking hours. Then again, I aint much good asleep, either.

But I have gotten in good surf, and today marked as usual, a bring it back to center revelation; again. As with any sort of missed love, the abscence makes the water all that much more moist. And moist is always good.

*wink*

OK, nuff double entendre for one day. Or double fudge. Whatevers. Of course its Christmas time, and all that yule tide greetings that started back in August are getting old. No get me wrong, I enjoy the hell outta da holidaze, but it always brings with it crowds, short patience, and mega-spending for things and material crappola that in the end, has nothing to do with the joy of spending time with those closest to you. And being that I hardly get to see her, it drags long nights on longer.

I thought this was about surf?

Oh, yeah, back on track. It is usual for this mind to divert somewhere way off track, and thats what happens. So the surf brought me back to center, let me see that if I didnt get it, I should be glad for what I did get. (meaning: even if the surf was mediocre, it was better than a kick in the 'nads)

But the surf was pretty good. And it refreshed my soul, and thats as good as it gets in the realm that is my life.

Ok then.

Aloha once more.




Today was similar

Try for more info later.

Aloha for now.

3 comments:

beckyboop said...

I'm glad you got a good surf in to bring back your zen. Moist is good.

Becky

alan said...

Someday I'm going to join you for a bit...

:o)

alan

Jennifer said...

Nobody works harder or plays harder than you. You've earned some moisture! Counting the days til Vegas? Couple more kines moisture there, I hear ;-)