30.12.06

Going to Oh-Seven

Small surf, and Maile is back.


Not job, Just adventure


Wishing everyone happy Oh-Seven. 2 zero- zero- 7. I'll be awake and on the radio for 24 hours tomorrow, so I am having a beer (or 6) and going to bed early w/ no pink hell at my feet. Of course, it all goes bonkers come da first. But thats OK. Gotta work and save moooola so can go Vegas in March.

Oh BTW, you are all invited, oh continent dwellers. Me, her, The Bear, the little her, and Aunty Rosie will be in Las Wages in March. From the 26 to April 1st.

I'll buy the first round.

Aloha!


.....and yes, Dear Zilla, I shall procure recipes-a-mondo. Fancy language and all dat!

More Aloha!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, it's like DAT, huh? Only continent dwellers are invited?
Fine den!

*sniffle*

alan said...

The Happiest of New Year's to you and yours, Mark!

alan

Little Kenny said...

Happy New Year!

March 26th to April 1st has been duly noted on the calender. We'll see if we can make that work. Maybe just for a night.

Sleep tight crazy man.

~lk

Sandy said...

We happen to be taking our vacation around the same time. Tho it's for snowboarding. Maybe we'll stop by...

seeing as we're invited now, lol

Rain said...

Ha, never thought of myself as a continent dweller before :) That is a very sweet photo indeed. Love the hat.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Checking the calendar...

I love this picture.

fineartist said...

Me too, never been to Vegas, scared of the money being sucked out of my pockets, but, hey, if I don't have any money, hehe, well...

I'm gonna have to look on my calander and figure something out.

Becky Ann? Road trip Becky Ann, no I am NOT riding on the back of your harley either.