7.11.06

31.

So bloody true.


From Post Secret


Full moon niceness.

From S9Joe's site

So the 29 are 31, now. More on that in a moment.

(damn trip/vacation is up in the air until for sure tomorrow - ACK.)

Ok, moments pau.

So I have been bitiching to anyone in earshot at the pink about the days events yesterday. Including the Front desk, where I have to get change. That went like so -

HM - "Is there a convention?"

FD1 - "Huh??"

FD2 (a very, very, gay gentleman) - " Snicker...I know what you mean"

FD1 - "Aye yah, I know now, I mean soooooo many couples, yeah?"

HM - " Last night was winners, for sure"

Get change, exchange small kine BS, and off to work.

I have to go back to the Front Desk to gather some paper work shitskis for tonight.

At the FD is 2 ladies checking in, pretty obviously a couple, and unless they are military, well, you know.

Get my papers (kinda like being a purebred dog, I guess) and back to the restaurant.

The 2 ladies had left earlier than I had, and were in The Tower, which is a bit of a walk, and if you arent specific in listening to instructions, well, you end up almost on the beach.

So I say -

"You appear to be looking for a room, ladies"

(beacuse they also have the welcome lei, and toting a few carry-ons)

In the most sweet voice and lilt - " Do we look that bad? , We ar hopeless, aren't we???"

HM - " Not at all, If you are on vacation, you have the right to be brain dead "

Ladies - Start laughing all over themselves - "We were just thinking that - we are on vacation , and now we can relax, and our brains too!!!!"

HM - "Well lets get you to your tower rooms, quickly, eh?"

>>>>So we proceed down the hallway to the Tower Rooms, and enjoy the most refreshing, quick witted, spontaneous conversation that I dare say I have had with ANYONE in 24 years of working here.

BAR NONE.

I laughed. They Laughed. They joked on being lost. I told 'em "Its and Island, how lost you gonna get, you go in circles, no matter what!"

Theres always gold in sight, I guess I should as always, look a bit harder, and with less caustic thoughts.

I'm thinking they are gonna have a hella good time.

Room service boys are gonna take care, and I put the old abracadabra to Housekeeping and the the day crew, so I think it'll rock for 'em.

Now if I can find my way home, and deal with Wednesday.

Shoots!

Aloha.

29, so-so....2 golden.

Good 'nuff odds.

2 comments:

beckyboop said...

Yep, there are a lot of good people. Booze most certainly can bring out the worst in them. Good lesbian story Mark.

fineartist said...

Don't cha love it when that happens? Me too.

Connections they're all around, we open up to 'em and they're there, sparkin' and snappin'.

I love it when that happens.