13.5.05

Doofus - Me.

And then came friday the 13th. Not like I needed to be reminded of Friday the 13th. I got a streak going right now that makes bad luck look good. No shit. Not much else can go wrong that has not already.

Oh well.

Guess this is a bio-rhythm new low. What ever the fuck that means. M not responding well in school. $ disappearing faster than I can make it. Fucking body is falling apart. Legs sore, mind kaput, cant think straight. Not that I ever did. When things go along in this fashion, it really boggles my mind. Really. When the heck is it going to end? That is a scary question. Work, work, work. Home improvement disasters. Who knows what else will step up to the plate and fuck me over.

Wide variety of those around. Any which way I turn, is chaos waiting to inflict its punishment on me. Surly, the end is near.

About the only thing that is for sure, I guess.

Fuck It.

No comments: