6.5.05

Knee mess / Friggin Asshole Limo Driver

Knee still messed up.

This morning after the visit to the Doctor, stopped by the Chevron to get a cup of Joe. Standing in line talking with one of the girls, who I talk to EVERY FUCKING DAY cause I p/u coffee there all the time, This low life motherfucking dirt bag IMMIGRANT FUCKWAD LIMO DRIVING PRICK, decides he is in a rush, bad enuf mini dick is yapping in swahili on his cell in the store, at the top of his friggin small ass lungs. Sputum for brains decides to be a wise ass. More worse, I am on crutches from the Doc, and (the only form of life lower than cabbies is Lawyers)...this VC fuck wants a piece of me.

If I had a brain, I woulda shut my trap. but now that I opened it, JON-NG (hawaii license plate) You, mother fucker, are going to be one unhappy fuck. It is a island dip-shit. And I have been here way longer than your sorry, immigrant cab driving ass. So doofus, that means that all the fucking with, all the BS, all the tourist shit that you think you pull, aint nothing to the shit I will give you.

Fuck, I hate cab drivers.

First off they cant drive, second off they are retarded, thirdly all the fuck heads are VC, Korean, or Chinese. i mean really, open a fucking restaurant or something you asswipes - stay off the fucking roads. You certainly dont pay for it, you welfare mother fucks. Hope you enjoy living 20 to a room in Kalihi.

Fucks.

No comments: