4.5.05

Tired / Bummed / Missed A Surf

Missed out on a surf this morning and wasnt much to miss, as the hyped swell has not arrived, as predicted. It is showing tho' at spots now, in the late afternoon/early eve. 613 PM now in Honolulu. Got nabbed by C to do homeimprovement shit. Really did not want to, and as usual, gave in spinelessly. Scrubbed tile, put in the 2 thresholds that I have been procrastinating on.

No real reason to be upset. But yet I am so friggin Blue. Cant get my ass outta 2nd gear. Barely enuf to get my ass to one or the other jobs. No problem going to the firehouse. But doing the Hotel shit has become quite near unbearable. If I couldnt acces this form here, I wonder what I would to besides write in my journal. That has taken a backseat to this internet Blogging shit.

New fridge arrived today. 2 bruddahs almost brought up the wrong fridge, just happened to look out of the 2nd story window to see the wrong fridge on the dolly. Woulda been a bitch for the 2 if they came all the way to the 2nd floor with the wrong 1. At least I caught them before they started up at least. Nice enuf guys, did a real good job. Shoulda tipped up some coin. Oh well.

Kohnhead came by to look see at Mr 2 thumbs. (me) Checked the electrical. Not good. Checked more electrical. Not good part 2. Looked at the range hood. Not good, more cutting to do. (SHIT)

I guess the bottom line is I have become exhausted with the homeimprovement crap. 3 months, allmost all of it on my own. It has worn me out in mind, money, and patience. Funny thing is, I am too tired to get mad.

I take that back. I cant get real mad. At the drop of a hat. Really,really, reallyblind kine angry. And that is scary. 'cause I been putting up with so much shit, and getting so little benefit, I have a razor thin edge on. I can control the edge, but when the edge keeps getting pushed, say, NEEDLESSLY, that is when I feel I as well as the pushers better watch out. Fucking Mount Fuji waiting to blow, let me tell you.

On the flipside, I control it 90% of the time, even when stupid shit goes on. Between the frustrations of C, K, and sometimes Maile, I can be calm. But there are times when I think that calm exterior is getting taken for a ride.

Careful, dont push too hard, he might break.

Ah screw it, go surf, feel better, shut the fuck up.

No comments: