2.5.05

More Asshole Tourists / Surf Status

At work at the "Pink Palace" again. Luau Monday. Fuckwads. Big, fat, white skinned, moronic midwestern red fucking neck, Budweiser drinking, dirtbags. Ah! I feel soooooo much better now! Had another one of those incidents with a patron to our fair Island home. Haole (hawaiian for - with out breath) a derogatory term for what African-Americans would call Whitey - guy comes up to us and proceeds to blame me for this, that, and the other thing. So I calmy tell him that - "this, that, and that other thing" are something that I have no control over. But Noooooooooooo, Mr. $2 education doesnt see it that way, he wants his pound of flesh. So Fuck 'em. He rants, raves, and proceeds to make an ass outta himself. I have always said that when people go on vacation they let their brains go on holiday as well. Direct him to the manager. 'cause I dont get paid enuf to take you mother fucking abuse, asswipe.

Did I mention revenge? Make ass, mother fucker. Good 4 you. Lets see, how to fuck with Mr. Whitey......Hmmmmm. Oh yeah! I know the bartender tonite, and his tables waitress! Oh well. Lets see what we can get into here. Well looky here, I have a nice big fat load of snot in my throat. Lets see if that makes Mr. Big Nuts happy! Noooooo, that wont do. Ah fuck it, hell prolly get his ass kicked by a carload of Samoans when he drives his obvious as hell rent-a-car around with his asshole attitude. But the thought of revenge was there. Years back, he woulda been puking his ass off in a minute. Welcome to my home, asshole.

Surf was clean again this AM. Box jellyfish in the water. 8-10 days after the full moon, always boxjellyfish. Go figure.

ANyhow back to the station tomorrow, nuff of dealing with these moron tourists the past 4 days. whew, WTF?

No comments: